|Unit Price:||USD 20.0000 / Set/Sets |
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
Model No.: BMW E90 320
Type: Auto Fasteners
Packaging: Standard packing, carton
Place of Origin: Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
HS Code: 3926300000
Interior Door Panel Pull Handle
Replacement for BMW 3 Series (2005-2012) E90 E91 316, 318, 320, 325, 328, 330, 335
1. Completely replace the old or bad ones;
2. Made of high-quality materials, durable, reliable use;
3. Correct connector, no cutting or splicing;
4. Easy installation and direct fit.
Description: A set of Gray / Black / Beige / Car / Left Interior Door Handles Door Panel Handle Interior Pull.
Color: Black/Gray/ Beige
Surface treatment: TUP anti-scratch
Location: 3 x Doors, it applies to all three passenger doors. Front and the back door are the same.
Product size: 260*80mm/10.2*3.15"
Fit for BMW 3 Series (2005-2012) E90 E91 316, 318, 320, 325, 328, 330, 335.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
3. The most original pull handles for B.M.W. will be broken over 3-5 years due to the soft material. We launched new upgraded ABS/PC material replacement which is no sticky hand, more solid and durable than original parts.
Advantage: upgraded design, More Solid, Scratch Proof, Easy to Maintain, Smooth Hand Feeling, No sticky Hand, Replace perfectly.
The handle only for 3 passenger doors! If your car is E92 coupe, you need to replace the inside handle with outer cover together.
Left Steering Wheel Cars (LHD) and Right Steering Wheel Cars(RHD) both can be fit.
LHD can order: 1PCS Left + 2 PCS Right
RHD can order: 1PCS Right + 2 PCS Left
Packing list: 1 set
1. Please confirm the OE No. is correct with our parts before purchasing so that it can be fit with our car.
2. All photos of the products are for demonstration only and maybe a little difference with actual parts. The color and details differences are normal condition.
3. If you cannot replace the parts well by yourself, you can re-adjust it or go to your local professional maintain store to install it.